What started with just two members in 2015 is now a full-fledged company providing cutting-edge innovative solutions in various spectrums like Software Development, Mobile App Development, Website Design and Development, Business Process Outsourcing and Digital Marketing with a team of 50+ staffs. 3MBK Technologies guide its clients through the ever-changing business landscapes.
We work alongside the client and provide customizations to fasten their business process. We understand that time is money, so we have perfected many time-saving features in our applications.
Ranju S V, Founder & MD.
The journey of the inception of 3MBK Technologies dates back to 2008 when Ranju began his career in Dubai dealing with multiple insurance companies and working on softwares for products in the insurance domain. Being a technology enthusiast and armed with the confidence of leading software development right from design to deploy, he set out to create 3MBK Technologies.
As a software solutions company, the crux of the organization is certainly the agile development and testing team. Lack of redundant hierarchy levels ensure better accountability and commitment from the people who actually do the work, resulting in faster deliveries. “We are both a product and service-based company. Our main products are in the healthcare domain.
We have Medilinez©- which is an Insurance Management Suite for Insurance companies, Insurance Third Party Administrators, Brokers and Medical Providers like Hospitals and Clinics. Other products include DRL©- Revenue Cycle Management, Clinical Management systems. We also provide mobile apps for these applications,” informs Ranju.
The company’s services also include website designing and logo designing. “We work alongside the client and provide customizations to fasten their business process. We understand that time is money, so we have perfected many time-saving features in our applications. We also strive to keep our designs clean and fresh, easy to navigate, requiring minimal user training,” he avers.
As a startup, 3MBK’s initiatives mostly revolve around creating efficiency in business operations by automating manual processes where possible. “We are now at the drawing board, with a plan to develop an innovative product that will cater to our Indian audience. Till date, we worked without any funding or investor support. We are considering looking for an investor to support our vision, if the right person, who believes in it just as we do, comes along, we will be open for business,” mentions Ranju.
The company started its operations in Kowdiar, Trivandrum with two members and to date, houses a team of 25+. The team is based in UAE and India, specifically in Kerala, Technopark and Kowdiar. 90 per cent of its client base is in the UAE, whereas the remaining 10 per cent clients are from US and France. 3MBK is committed to continue protecting their data, and make it easier on their daily operations by an efficient handling of data and processes. “Anybody not focusing on how to utilize robotic process automation (RPA) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) will become redundant soon. The next focus for our team will be in these avenues,” he concludes.
As a startup, 3MBK’s initiatives mostly revolve around creating efficiency in business operations by automating manual processes where possible.
I would like to present my gratitude towards the services and quality resources provided out our crucial product by 3MBK Technologies. Appreciate the hard work done by team and well on time.
We keep a very good memory of our collaboration, and wish you all the best for the future.
Ranju S V was one of our key IT providers during the integration of all TPAS. I strongly recommend him for IT and system projects.
I want to thank you for the great work that eazetx team had done to re-imagine udenz and the successful integration with udenz.
3MBK can be described in these words trust, quality, standards, and stewardship. We understand that you have entrusted us with fulfilling your vision. We ensure you that the work that we are doing is of the highest quality and on par with all the industry standards. We nurture our relationship with the client. We believe that the stewardship of your vision is our responsibility.