IOL REFUND POLICY
IOL REFUND POLICY, CANCELLATION AND DELIVERY CHARGES POLICY
In case of medical tests, a Refund request may be raised in the following cases:
- If the patient has suffered from Haematoma or any prick related injury;
- If the report has been challenged and no proper justification (e. reasonable clarification provided either by IOL or the diagnostic centre) has been provided;
- If the time limit within which a report has to be provided to the patient is breached by 72 (seventy-two) hours and no proper justification (e reasonable clarification provided either by IOL or the diagnostic centre) has been provided.
The customer is required to raise the Refund request with our customer care within 72 (seventy-two) hours from the collection of sample or generation of report or as the case may be.
In all the above cases, if the claim is found to be valid, Refund will be made as mentioned below:
- Order placed through online wallet will be credited to the card; and
- Order placed through cash on delivery will be refunded through fund transfer to customer bank account.
In case of valid Refund, the same will be done by crediting the bank account of the customer. Refund process shall be completed within 30 (thirty) days from the date of submission of the request for Refund.
For any further Refund related information, please write to email@example.com.